• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Yamaha 6B5-10 ECU for sale?

tahmad575

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello, I am looking to purchase 2 Yamaha sx230 Ecu's (6B5-10)
Other option would be sending them over to regulatorrectifier.com But I dont know how long that will take.

Thanks.

You might try the Classifies section of the forum. There you can mark things Want To Buy...

Purchased 2 high output ones on eBay and they work great so far
Mind you my boat is standard non high output
So I'm assuming with these new ecu's the fuel / air map has been adjusted. Tbh they sound healthier and less choked down as before, definitely smoother

Hello friends, it's a pleasure to be in this group. I'm from Panama. I would like to know which is the replacement or with which other computer is compatible since it is difficult for me to get the same one. The Yamaha ar239 jetboat computer from 2005 is 6B5-10 and I was able to get the 6B6-10 tell me if it works for me?

Back