• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha AR190 covers??

ThinBlueLine

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Guys I am wondering if you can help me out and point me in the direction of some decent boat covers that are not $600+

I honestly loved my cover that came with it, it was perfect, it was the shipping cover. Long story short it’s gone and I wish I had another one. Do they sell those at all? I have a 2017 AR190, and the Yamaha covers I have seen are super pricey. I tried the amazon universal one and it’s not gunna cut it, it barley fits over the bow of the boat. I plan on returning it.
Let me know if there is something for my year make and model that won’t break the bank?

$600 for a cover for a boat with a tower is cheap. Super pricey is $1,500+ for custom made cover with sunbrella material, but an argument could be made that it isn't that pricey as it will last 10 years, the $600 one will last 3-4 years. Any semi custom or aftermarket generic cover is a waste of time for a boat with tower. There is really no other option if you want a cover that fits and keeps the boat as dry as possible.

Guys I am wondering if you can help me out and point me in the direction of some decent boat covers that are not $600+

I honestly loved my cover that came with it, it was perfect, it was the shipping cover. Long story short it’s gone and I wish I had another one. Do they sell those at all? I have a 2017 AR190, and the Yamaha covers I have seen are super pricey. I tried the amazon universal one and it’s not gunna cut it, it barley fits over the bow of the boat. I plan on returning it.
Let me know if there is something for my year make and model that won’t break the bank?
I'm buying a new SX190. You can take my shipping cover just pay shipping, if it'll fit.

I'm buying a new SX190. You can take my shipping cover just pay shipping, if it'll fit.

Dude that would be awesome - but I think the SX models don’t have the tower and my boat has the wake tower so it wouldn’t work... I could be wrong though, I am farrrrr from knowing the slightest bit about boating lol

You could probably cut around where the tower would go idk. Maybe someone could answer that. Just figured I'd try to help out a fellow boater

Are you still looking for a shipping cover for your 190? I have a 2017 AR195 and never use the shipping cover - it's all yours if you want it

@ThinBlueLine ......go to any Yamaha dealer. They often throw those shipping covers away - actually they have to pay to have them taken away. The local dealer to me is happy to let people take them. I'd ask a local dealer to tell you when one is available. I didn't keep the one that came with my 2020 SX195 as the dealer included the Yamaha trailering cover.

What did you resolve ? I’m in the same position.
Can I use the original Yamaha cover and put the wake tower down under the cover ?

Back