• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Yamaha AR240 2016 170 hours FL.

ay-aron

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Other
Good afternoon. Your boat looks like it's in great shape. Did you have to replace the cables after the nozzles seized up?

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi, the steering was fine, turns out my friend just went behind the boat and tried to move the nozzles at the pumps but did have to change the port shift cable.
I had already replaced the starboard end of 2019.
It is a testament to keeping your boat in top condition, using Boeshield T9, fresh water rinse and salt away after every use, to be sitting on a lift, in the Florida sun, that the boat is still in amazing condition.

ay-aron

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Other
Hi, thank you for the reply and info. That definitely is a testament to the work you've done to care for it. I was going to drive down to take a look at it, but after seeing how well you've maintained everything I don't think I need to. Sorry you had to part with your boat, but it looks like you made some great memories with it.

Cheers,
Aaron

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, it is with sad loss that we have sold the boat now. Many, many awesome memories with this boat, it breaks my heart to of made the decision to sell but onward and upward.
Not sure what happens now as travel is still in the balance, eventually we will buy another boat, be it Yamaha or other.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
how did I miss this thread???

sorry to hear about the sale but glad it happened fast, I would have certainly added a post vouching for you/your boat, buying from a known member adds a lot of value,

hope you get back over at some point and be sure to update us when the new boat does arrive !!