• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Finance must *really* want their payment this month

Wishfull1

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am on auto pay, so it really doesn't matter, but imagine my surprise when I received 20 statements in the mail for this month. All duplicates. :)

Accounting is going to go ballistic when they see this months postage bill if it happened to more than just me. haha

Attachments

• IMG_20230401_110045801.jpg
    IMG_20230401_110045801.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20230401_110059971.jpg
    IMG_20230401_110059971.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 56
Good Lord!!!! I assume your initial reaction was "oh crap" what is happening and what did I forget to do.... :eek:

Thats just crazy...

I am on auto pay, so it really doesn't matter, but imagine my surprise when I received 20 statements in the mail for this month. All duplicates. :)

Accounting is going to go ballistic when they see this months postage bill if it happened to more than just me. haha
Those look like late payment notifications….?

Those look like late payment notifications….?
Right on! With some of the trouble Yamaha Finance has given others, I was thinking, oh shit, what happened.

Had to login and verify all is well.

I no longer get physical statements. They're all useless now anyways since they removed the breakdown of principal and interest payments, and good luck trying to get that information from them. :rolleyes:

Those are just the first months payment for the 20 boats that your dealer sold you to boost their sales for the month. ?

I received duplicate statements as well, although the date of the notices were different but all for the same payment month. Had to check to make sure they were still receiving my payments.

Im furious at Yamaha. Anyone have a good contact? Their autopay is worthless. Would be months they dont pull. The lady said they have had issues with it in December and January. I was thinking it was a problem since I overpay. I went to look today, and they never pulled my March payment. Now its saying I'm past due. She again said it was issue with payments. I'm lost at what to do. Any advise? I cant imagine I'm the only one.

Thank you!

Im furious at Yamaha. Anyone have a good contact? Their autopay is worthless. Would be months they dont pull. The lady said they have had issues with it in December and January. I was thinking it was a problem since I overpay. I went to look today, and they never pulled my March payment. Now its saying I'm past due. She again said it was issue with payments. I'm lost at what to do. Any advise? I cant imagine I'm the only one.

Thank you!
don't have a contact for you, but maybe use your bank's bill pay service...push payments to them vs letting them pull. it seems easier to manage all of mine in one spot, and feels like i have more control....still have to verify/monitor what they do with 'additional' payments

Ok so I wasn't the only one to get Yamaha's gift. I got 4 statements in the mail. I'm not on AutoPay by the way. Just about to go on line and pay up, thanks for the reminder!

Logged in again, and I now have 10 statements online. Only 1 draw from the bank though.?
Capture.PNG

Thank you!

I've had the same issues. No autopay then a late payment call. They always reverse the fees and take a regular (over paid) payment. I've learned to check the 10-day warning email closely, if it's off they've added some fees and I have to call again.

Definitely the worst financing situation I've ever had to deal with.

Looks like I'm a lucky one!

1680798717074.png

Sucks you guys are having to deal with all this. I'm considering moving my loan over to the Credit Union. Slightly lower interest, and I have someone I trust that works there.

Thank you!
Same was happening to me so I stopped the autopay and just pay them myself middle of the month.

Back