• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha LED Swivel wakeboard rack

Bayouwater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Does anyone have any experience with the LED Yamaha swivel rack? looking for specs on the spacing of the fingers if they would fit a surf and how it is compared to the other racks. Not really worried about the LED lights, nice feature but probably will never remember to use them. Jetboatpilot has them for sale discounted and if they are as good quality as the other oem ones ill probably pick them up.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
All that and still uses bungees?! I'd try to find a clamping rack.

Bayouwater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
All that and still uses bungees?! I'd try to find a clamping rack.
doesn't seem to be a bad price compared to all others. what racks are you using? I haven't seen any clamping racks for even close to that price

Bayouwater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Bumping this for help