• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

yamaha on a remote launching vehicle

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very cool. They forgot to mention Step 1: BUY A HOUSE ON THE BEACH :D

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome idea..How long before the salt water locks up or eats up the unit?

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just might buy one of those to cruise around my neighborhood and drink beer with the neighbors!

Now if they can come up with one of those that will go at highway speed they just might be on to something.... I can hear it now "kids go ahead and hop in the boat we're ready to drive to the boat ramp!"

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
very cool, but I would hate to see the price tag.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

beachbum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here is a used one for sale for $15900! Cool, but steep! That one has the 8 wheels that should make it ok for up to 4000 pounds...but it also says up to 20'...and all of our boats are bigger...except the 19 footers.
http://sarnia.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-parts-trailers-accessories-Motorized-Beach-Launcher-For-Sale-W0QQAdIdZ537102407
somehow i missed this thread. thanks for the Kijiji post...

yea... the beachlauncher is expensive... New one is around $41000 US ... plus taxes and shipping ... WOW !!...

Originally designed by a canadian ... the beach launcher is produced in the US ...

as for size ... i could use this one with my 19 ft. SX 190 ... this would work so well on our beach. One concern is with the environmentalists... we have an endangered toad on our beaches that has everyone "concerned"... so gov't agencies are all over our activities on the beach when it comes to motorized vehicles... it has really sucked for those that want to launch and retrieve from the beach... OUR OWN PROPERTY btw...

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wonder what it costs to replace the tires?