• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Yamaha order and tracking

john94si

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If i wanted to get a new boat whats the best route? How can i tell if a certain color or model is available or on back order?
If i get one ordered can i track it for shipping? How many boats are shipped on a single trailer? I see pics of members getting their 15's and have pics of it being unloaded off the truck. Does the trailer come from factory or dealer directly?

The boat trailer comes from the factory. They are shipped on the trailer on a semi.

Dealers order their inventory for the next year in August. They may be able to customize colors for boats that have not been built yet.

Took 2 months for mine to show up. Best best is to find a dealer with a big inventory that you can pick from. I had to order just for the color I wanted. Really isn't a reason to order except for color as there aren't any customizations from the factory. I know my dealer has a ton of new 19 and 20 footers in stock with a few 24's.

@john94si I just went through the buying process. I would suggest you call ever dealer in your area that you willing to travel to and pick-up the boat. If there is nothing in the area you willing to travel to - to get it, then consider the ordering process with a local dealer.

I can only hope that you are much more successful in the ordering process than I was. I went 3 months without a boat - then I started calling around and within 2 hours I had the boat I wanted and save $1,000s. I did have to travel 5 hours to Gulf Shores Alabama - but well worth ending the pain with trying to get one from the factory through the local dealership.

Best of Luck !

Last edited:
Is anyone getting anything off MSRP? The 14's are $10k/13k off ...

Back