• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

You might be a moron if

Evildwarf

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
This is not the first time and certainly not the worst thing we have encountered on the lake...
Busy day on Allattoona (holiday and great weather) and the channel under the bridge at Little River is as usual crowded with boats traveling in both directions. BTW the channel is wide enough for two boats passing comfortably under the bridge.
But here is the ass-hat towing the couch style tube loaded with kids through the no-wake zone and under the bridge where predictably they flip the tube as he is passing under the bridge. He was at no-wake speed and I was anticipating a problem and thankfully the guy in the pontoon barge behind me was also heads up BUT the potential for injury/damage is huge when ass-clowns own boats.
As I eased around him I shared some thoughtful words of boater safety with him to which he just smiled and attempted to explain his incredible powers of responsible boating...
As I glanced back before exiting the no wake zone I saw the guy in the pontoon also conducting an animated boater safety talk with the guy....
BTW, towing within 100' of a bridge is illegal in GA...
Being a moron is not.

seadude

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
AFAIK towing in the channel is illegal period!