• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Any tricks for getting fuel tank access panel off??

Thanks s
If you are ok with not fixing them all, I printed some caps that look way better than an empty hole. Hopefully you can fix them, but if you find that is not worth it, I could send you some caps to cover the holes.

Thanks so much for the idea. I will try and give it a go when I get back....currently stuck in Africa for a few more months.

Those look awesome. I will def need to order some of those!!

If there is enough bolt left these work like a charm after soaking the bolts overnight in penetrating lubricant.

What size is bit and where to get one???
Might need to remove to replace floor drain…

20230818_065023.jpg

Back