• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lucky13 2023 sx190

ryanotown22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Any benefit of the lucky13 on newer boats? I have a 2023 and pull tubers a lot and notice my corners really really bog down the speed trying anything to help..

obrien19

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Any benefit of the lucky13 on newer boats? I have a 2023 and pull tubers a lot and notice my corners really really bog down the speed trying anything to help..
I have one installed on my 2019 SX190 and I still bleed off alot of speed when turning, especially when pulling tubes and trying to whip them outside the wake. Lucky13 cone really helps with holeshot though, no cavitation on take off even if i go full throttle.

Jerlane

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Ryan,
I have one I may be selling soon if you want to save some money over new.
Let me know if you're interested and I can get some pictures for you.

jimbobalu

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Ryan,
I have one I may be selling soon if you want to save some money over new.
Let me know if you're interested and I can get some pictures for you.
If Ryan isn't interested, I might be. I'm local.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Add my super steering it makes the turns a lot faster gets rid of the bow wander and a lot more for all speeds not just docking.

ryanotown22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I actually already purchased the cone but was just debating if I should put it on or not

ryanotown22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just finished the cobra jet steering but was not sure on what setting to put it on I put it on 5/6 the little middle actuator has a slight tweak in it you can see in the photo where it raises up the left fin. I am guessing I need to take that apart and slightly bend the actuator so the fins are levelIMG_1258.jpeg

jimbobalu

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ryan,

I think you might have gotten an incorrectly bent cross brace, mine was bent wrong and CobraJet replaced it. You might want to reach out.

ryanotown22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The bend in the actuator was me being bad at following directions Jeff got me straightened out and it’s fixed.