• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2023 FX Cruiser HO..

isitsummeryet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Placed an order in March 2022 for two FX Cruiser HO's. The dealership said there was nothing available for 2022 (sold out), so we will put you in the queue for the 2023's coming out next year. I thought I would have to wait until a whole year and take delivery sometime in April-June 2023 timeframe of the two skis; well guess what; I got a call from the dealer yesterday saying their first 2023 FX Cruiser HO's are in and they will have the two I ordered ready for delivery in 2 weeks! Super excited!

Will post pictures once I have them.

Thanks
Nick

isitsummeryet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Talk about a sticker shock nowadays.. lol... OTD price for 2 of these + dual trailer and no additional warranty :- $44,750.

yall_mahaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Before we bought the boat, we were only going to replace our recently sold Waverunners with current models. Interestingly enough, the ones that we had decided on were what you ordered. The price was high enough that we decided to look at boat options and ended up with a new jet boat! I still miss the Waverunners at times and know that you're going to enjoy the new toys!

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Did you order the RecDeck's with them?

Jim

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I have 2 of the fx ho cruisers 2021 models had a couple of the 2014 models prior to that I liked the ride of the 2014 a lot more than the 2021 I also had to deal with serious chine walk and big water spray off the hulls along with a very wet ride , It took a lot of modifying to make them even close to the other hulls but that water wing off each side is annoying. On the bright side they use a lot less fuel and the hull seems to be a lot stronger. https://jetboaters.net/threads/stability-issues-with-2021-ex-limited.39336/#post-623111

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have 2 of the fx ho cruisers 2021 models had a couple of the 2014 models prior to that I liked the ride of the 2014 a lot more than the 2021 I also had to deal with serious chine walk and big water spray off the hulls along with a very wet ride , It took a lot of modifying to make them even close to the other hulls but that water wing off each side is annoying. On the bright side they use a lot less fuel and the hull seems to be a lot stronger. https://jetboaters.net/threads/stability-issues-with-2021-ex-limited.39336/#post-623111
I wonder how much the 2022 enhancements addressed the issues you experienced on your 2021…

from the 2022 press release…
The FX Series is designed for versatility and adventure due to its superior ultra-lightweight, performance hulls. You can fish, tow watersport tubes and wakeboarders, and venture out into open waters on extended cruises. To make the ride even more responsive and comfortable, the hull sponsons for 2022 are moved forward 50mm to reduce hull packing, and a new modified ride plate reduces unwanted bow spray in all water conditions.

Attachments

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Talk about a sticker shock nowadays.. lol... OTD price for 2 of these + dual trailer and no additional warranty :- $44,750.
Sounds about right for CA. Glad it’s not just CA pricing. Way off the MsRp right? My invoices includes single line items for market adjustment or set up fees of almost $2,500 each. My gp1800 came with speakers and a blue tooth module installed for another $900. If I could have had them removed to reduce the cost I would have.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

isitsummeryet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You guys making me nervous now. After I take delivery, I will ride them and report back on these issues listed above.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
My decals keep peeling off also And do not try to do the things I do because you don't have steering on it and the first time you try to spray the mangroves doing a 180 at 60 m p h you will be deep in the trees and do not stand on the seat no hands , well you can't do that anyway because you don't have my throttle stop and also do not try to tow 5 people in 2 tubes tied together standing on the seat NO HANDS for the same reasons.
or this

isitsummeryet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Cobra Jet Steering LLC haha I have never been on a Jetski in my life and I would be happy going in a straight line getting out on the water at a modest 30mph speed. That's good enough for me. I am sure I cant do advanced moves like you describe but I honestly have no need for all that. Nice video thou.