• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congratulations Helipilot11. Simple pure joy seeing new borns.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is some major B.S. It's not supposed to be snowing in Kentucky in April.

20160408_231529.jpg

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Yeah... or stick...
I have a fireworks show for that wedding tonight!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is a pic of the Shipping cover and anti pooling kit that I got for the price of shipping from Acme Supply on the other site. I plan to use this as an additional long term storage (top) cover.

image.jpg P

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hallelujah! The season is upon us! Let us rejoice!!!

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My wife and I were just at the store commenting on the same thing @Jim Robeson!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
image.png
image.png
First pic is my daughter in the back in white and her friend shooting a free throw. Notice there are 2 of them. The second pic is just my daughter after her buddy fouls out. At one point it was 3 v 5 with 6 minutes left. Then it went 2 v 5 with 4:50 left. Worst case of officiating I have ever seen. Championship game and the team foul count was 32-15. The other coach even apologized to our team and said she had never seen anything this bad in her coaching career. They never lost a game the whole tournament until this game.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@bronze_10 I was thinking that isn't what the storage locker is for. LOL. My kids do like the 210's closet area a lot; so much, I files off all the points on the screws that stuck through and covered with some 4200 so they gn't gouge their heads. Over the winter, little spiders seem to love my in-floor compartments. They are about to get evicted (or squashed).

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My 13 year old driving the Smart car at the high school parking lot.

I was sitting next to him ready to shift to neutral whenever he was actually driving. As he put it what a great way to end spring break.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@ Ronnie JR - I really think you should talk to your father about practice driving with the Corvette. It's really only a matter of time before your driving it and wouldn't it really be better to learn in the car you'll normally be using, Good Job!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@bronze_10 I was thinking that isn't what the storage locker is for. LOL. My kids do like the 210's closet area a lot; so much, I files off all the points on the screws that stuck through and covered with some 4200 so they gn't gouge their heads. Over the winter, little spiders seem to love my in-floor compartments. They are about to get evicted (or squashed).
When we were running the rgb led wires they had to crawl way in the back of some of the compartments.... so far u couldn't see their feet... lol. I didn't mention the spiders until we were all done....

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@ Ronnie JR - I really think you should talk to your father about practice driving with the Corvette. It's really only a matter of time before your driving it and wouldn't it really be better to learn in the car you'll normally be using, Good Job!
Funny you should mention this. I wanted to bring the vette out to the high school so that he could drive it too down in the lot while I tested / practiced on the quad copter. He said if we took the vette he didn't want to drive. So now neither my son not my wife will drive the vette and I don't understand why?

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Last edited: