• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Yamaha Boat Updates

Brett_Jeep

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Where at in Ohio, I'm on the list for a 195s
The pics are above in this thread. Lodder’s marine in Ohio. I have one on order in another state and have been anxious to see the new colours.

Israel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
The pics are above in this thread. Lodder’s marine in Ohio. I have one on order in another state and have been anxious to see the new colours.
That's where I ordered it

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I gotta say, I don't think I'm a fan on the horizontal lettering on the 2022 boats. Can the lettering be removed?

Jim

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
First new 2022 25 footer I have seen delivered.
Funny how the gelcoat is the same color as the 2021 255. Looks like they just retagged the vin and changed the stickers. Kinda what i expected with the 2021s sitting waiting for parts.
Now 2022s already spotted early

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
Similar colors, but looks to be gray instead of black and a blue bottom.

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Similar colors, but looks to be gray instead of black and a blue bottom.
It's definitely gray on the outside and the inside is blue like on the previous model year. I'm curious to see what the other color scheme is for the 255's to replace the black/gray/green color scheme.

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Another pic of that boat. Interior is same color as 21. Outside is a gray with a blue nose now. Hull bottom looks to be black.

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not sure I really like the color choices there. I really do like the Gray though.

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Not sure I really like the color choices there. I really do like the Gray though.
Agreed...I actually like the blue but not on the interior of the boat. Its just too much. That's kind of why I'm glad my 2021 255xd never showed up. I was hoping the color choices for them might be drastically different.

906Tony

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Agreed...I actually like the blue but not on the interior of the boat. Its just too much. That's kind of why I'm glad my 2021 255xd never showed up. I was hoping the color choices for them might be drastically different.
Yeah I wouldn’t think the blue on the inside is going to age very well. That seems like it would be overpowering and dated quickly.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
I was under the impression that dealers weren't able to show off let alone deliver the new boats til after the meetings. Are some of the dealers allowed to release their received boats or could they be in trouble with Yamaha for delivering these. Don't get me wrong, I like the leaks. That being said, we have reserved a 22 212xe so I'm waiting patiently for more leaks😁

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Personally, I don't like the leaks! :mad:

As, there haven't been enough of them! :)

Still want to know what the 21/22 foot boat will look like for 2022.

Jim

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like it is going to be the same 21' footers from what I have seen leaked out so far, maybe next year on a new model length. Increases 6-12% or more across the board with some new colors and I can't find anything that has been updated or changed so far. :(

Hopefully those whom have gotten snubbed with their orders for 2021's will be able to get a boat now.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Someone posted a picture of the new 212X on Facebook.

View attachment 158863
Based on this I don’t have to worry about buying a 22’ Yamaha for another year! Keep in mind I just got my 212 this year! If Yamaha is listening the only way I’m buying a 22’ boat with a tower, it has to fit in a 8’ door with the tower folded!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That "X" is horrible. Looks like it is raised up.