• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Yamaha Boat Updates

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Take it from me, the black cherry is really nice. I was unsure about the warm interior when i first saw it in pictures but i like it now so much better than the grey.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
No worries. I think we will just have to wait and see what happens with the boat market in 2022. I don't know what we will see for next Summer? Lots of people already have orders in for 2022, we will have to wait and see how many of them take delivery of their new boats to see if there are even any left for the model year. If not, I'm not adverse to a fairly priced, lightly used boat. I have a crystal ball, but unfortunately it is cracked and gives questionable data! ;)

I can't order a boat now anyway as I don't want to have 40K - 50K in debt, until after our house is built and our construction loan gets converted into a regular home loan. The Baltimore Boat Show is scheduled for January and hopefully there will be lots of boats to see!

Jim

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hoping they make a Black and Red (Not Black Cherry) 255 XD in the next few years. That would be my next boat. That’s many years away for me though as we love the 242X!

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
I'm not sure that the MSRPs will regress much, the manufacturers won't give that back. That ship has probably sailed.

wishnyouwerehere

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
I was in line for a 2022 212XE and my dealer called today. Someone backed out on a 2021 212XE and they asked if I wanted it. The only down fall was its the green, and my wife and I had decided on blue. Well with the $$ savings and knowing we can have it now, we changed out mind about the color really fast!

KYjetboat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Take it from me, the black cherry is really nice. I was unsure about the warm interior when i first saw it in pictures but i like it now so much better than the grey.
I agree pictures don’t do the warm interior justice. It looks so much better in person adds more of a classy look

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I agree pictures don’t do the warm interior justice. It looks so much better in person adds more of a classy look
Me and the wife hated our boat in pictures but when we saw it in person fell in love

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Looks like there was a 2022 195S delivered here in Ohio today. Not sure if the new owner is on this forum but he posted pics on Facebook tonight.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
Looks like there was a 2022 195S delivered here in Ohio today. Not sure if the new owner is on this forum but he posted pics on Facebook tonight.
Any pictures? I have heard of some 2022s showing up at the dealers but they have to sit on them til after the official release.

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
I don't want to post too many pictures since they aren't mine but here are a few. Also, according to him there was a 10% price increase on this model.

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't visually see any changes, anyone else spot anything?

Interesting that some of the reports are for 19' footers and 25' footers, but none yet for a 21' footer

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
So 10% on the 19 footers, hearing 5 to 6 % on the 25s. Very interesting that the 21s haven't been around. Also, seems the boats that we have been hearing delivered in the late 2021 push were 21 footers.

yall_mahaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
The only changes that I see is a new for 22 color scheme and the 195S badging on the tower looks different. The 21's are Yacht Blue or Suede Gray

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Interesting that some of the reports are for 19' footers and 25' footers, but none yet for a 21' footer
I'm wondering if this lends credence to the rumor that the 21' footer is going away and being replaced by a 22' foot model?

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I'm kind of anxious to see what happens with the 21'. I would love to see a change in the cockpit, more in line with the 19' with the open space behind the helm chair for a table and/or cooler, as I think this really opens up the cockpit. Since our boat will be a couples boat, with one or two guests it would be more functional not to have all the extra seating.

JIm

bamajer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
I'm wondering if this lends credence to the rumor that the 21' footer is going away and being replaced by a 22' foot model?
My dealer said the 21' boats are still showing as 21x models on his pricing guide. No change to a 22' for 2022. We are considering the 21' over the 25' because the CFO doesn't like the idea of approaching six figures. I'm trying to figure out a value proposition to justify the extra expense, but I'm struggling to do so at the moment.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well.... They do have a 22' footer on the drawing board, that I can confirm through a contact. As others have indicated, this probably would of been there year as is kind of inline with what Yamaha has been doing, but probably a bad year to launch a new model with everything going on. As some others have postulated, next year may be better.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
I am intrigued by the 22', but I am wondering if the new 22 will be more in line with the former 24' models without a new engine option outside of the svho. The new standard 25s look to be slower then the 24x models just like the 2019 or newer 19 footers are slower with the bigger hull. Just thinking out loud.

Israel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Where at in Ohio, I'm on the list for a 195s