• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Introducing JetBoatSupply.com! Discount Code Inside

jetboatsupply

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@jetboatsupply Got my order today and I like the trash bag hangers. I'm not sure if I'm going to use the tow valves. I was expecting the internal valve to be a metal ball valve, it's not. I can't take the chance that the internal plastic mechanism won't fail under pressure. I'm going to opt for some stainless steel ball valves. I'll use these in my flush lines instead. Also, you may want to include stainless steel clamps with the valves.
@RobbieO Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

The internal plastic ball valve is rated to 45psi, but I can understand a personal preference of wanting to use a stainless one for additional peace of mind.

Great idea regarding the clamps, I will be making a supplier change today to ensure stainless steel clamps are included for all future orders. I would be more than happy to send you the new stainless ones or refund a portion of your order to compensate.

jetboatsupply

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@RobbieO Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

The internal plastic ball valve is rated to 45psi, but I can understand a personal preference of wanting to use a stainless one for additional peace of mind.

Great idea regarding the clamps, I will be making a supplier change today to ensure stainless steel clamps are included for all future orders. I would be more than happy to send you the new stainless ones or refund a portion of your order to compensate.
@RobbieO Inspired by you, we are going to begin selling our new "Pro Tow Valve Kit" alongside our original kit. The valve in this kit comes with a fully 316 stainless steel valve (body and ball) and Banjo polypropylene hose fittings. This kit is ideal for those individuals, such as yourself, who would prefer to spend a little more for additional peace of mind.

Attachments