• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Preseason sale details for COBRA ULTIMATE STEERING SYSTEMS

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
All good things must come to an end.
This sale ended on March 7 2015 .Keep watching for our next addon upgrade for the ULTIMATE and MAGNUM steering systems.
For those of you who are not completely familiar with the ULTIMATE STEERING SYSTEM Here is a basic description of the benefits .
This system has the ability to provide your boat with additional steering capabilities at slow speed and idle speed by removing the wander and delayed response of your steering input .
This steering system can be set to rise up at speed without
placing any obstructions in the water between the fins like round or flat bars that can cause extra drag or create unwanted water spray behind your boat or snag weeds etc.
Our Fins have a contoured leading edge without any cutouts to avoid snagging ropes, weeds or other debris.
This system will automatically drop the fins back down below the nozzle to engage the water when the boat slows to idle speeds for slow speed assistance If that is all you desire.
Additionally if that is not all you want or you decide you would like to try other options to see how they fit your boating needs.
The ULTIMATE SYSTEM has options for a lot more than just slow speed assistance at no additional charge.
Incorporated into this same system is the unique ability for it to be set to provide unbelievable steering control at all speeds even to provide steering in off power situations during an emergence deceleration to avoid a collision or engine stalling.
This part of the system is very important for water sports , towing skiers or tubes and even guest operators with limited experience operating a jet boat.
Our ULTIMATE system also provides feedback in the helm so the operator has a feel for what the boat is doing at all times.
This system can provide steering to non articulating keel boats, yes even 24 foot boats, to a level that can outmaneuver the factory system with quicker response to the helm, without the increased draft to the hull and do that with spring loaded fins that will retract on impact with the ground etc. unlike the factory keel system, so no need to purchase a new boat for better handling at all speeds.
Also this PATENTED system offers you the ability to adjust your fin settings to a variety of depths for a more custom steering effect to suit your individual preferences.
Additionally there are NO plastic parts, our fins are made of tempered 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum for strength and durability, this also allows us to reduce drag by a reduced profile.
We also cover your purchase with our guarantee and product protection plan.
For more details follow this link and scroll to the bottom of the page. http://www.cobrajetsteering.com/index.php…. To take advantage of this special pre season sale pricing on the ULTIMATE STEERING SYSTEM from COBRA JET STEERING LLC please email me directly jeff@cobrajetsteering.com. For more info on all our steering systems and our EZ locks go to www.cobrajetsteering.com
How to take advantage of this sale, simply email me with your boat model and year be sure to note the state or country the order is being shipped to. jeff@cobrajetsteering.com

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Reminder
I did not post an end to this sale as I usually do because I had a set number put aside for this.
I suspect that number will be reached within a week , when it does this will end. Just a heads up.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hope all goes well with the sea trial and inspection next weekend and can jump on this deal as the boat I'm looking at has small fins and I doubt the locks.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
time is running out on this sale

Dave Bock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Any more left on sale?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Ok what you need to do is email me with your request steering/ locks etc I also need the state they are being sent to . jeff@cobrajetsteering.com

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Ok, so Monday the 7th will be the last day of this pre season sale.