• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Replacement Rear main pole for Bimini top

toddgray519

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2023 222z and broke my rear support pole for the Bimini top has anyone found a reasonable replacement for it. I contacted the Yamaha dealer it lists for $276 and is on back order

has anyone tried a replacement that might fit via Amazon

craigabarr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
which pole are you talking about? I lost one of my support poles for my Bimini for my 222X and I was able to find all of the parts needed and make even better poles then the factory ones. Look nicer and stronger. If it's the same, I can show you all of the parts I had to buy. It was less than $100 for everything.

toddgray519

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
which pole are you talking about? I lost one of my support poles for my Bimini for my 222X and I was able to find all of the parts needed and make even better poles then the factory ones. Look nicer and stronger. If it's the same, I can show you all of the parts I had to buy. It was less than $100 for everything.
The main support pole that runs along the entire rear of the canvass

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I had a local place here fabricate a whole bimni for just slightly more than that.... I'd see if a local place can make you a new leg or possibly two better ones.

toddgray519

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks I will check what type or name should I look under aluminum fabrication shop ?

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Bimini / T-top / Canvas shop or sunbrella local dealer

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have a 2023 222z and broke my rear support pole for the Bimini top has anyone found a reasonable replacement for it. I contacted the Yamaha dealer it lists for $276 and is on back order

has anyone tried a replacement that might fit via Amazon
What model again?? I can find them for the S's and X's here. Item #7 or 8? Or do you mean #4. 2023 Yamaha 222 S (HXT1800EY) Bimini Top / Carpet | Yamaha Sports Plaza
Screenshot_20240112-132210_Chrome.jpg
70AEDACF-D1F7-412F-AD8E-C74DEBF76D8D.jpeg

It would be cheaper to buy the fittings and a piece of 7/8" s.s. or aluminum if you want oem and make your own, if just a straight piece. You can get on-line or a local West Marine. Straight tubing supports are easy, even using s.s.
I made these (2) s.s. 1" Bimini supports w/ fittings for around $90.

20240112_131418.jpg

20240112_130850.jpg

Last edited:

toddgray519

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry just seeing this yes I’m looking to replace the item # 4 in the photo they are still on back order any suggestions