• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas 2015 Gathering

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
For that matter, no matter where you come from, your welcome to be a part of this gathering! It will be at Lake Murray, just south of Ardmore, Oklahoma. Lake Murray State Park has a number of accommodations that range from primitive campsites, RV hookups, deluxe RV hookups, affordable clean cabins, lodge rooms, and all the way to floating cabins of various sizes. Several of us have already signed up for a few of the floating cabins. The active thread on this is here...
https://jetboaters.net/threads/lake-murray-floating-cabins-ardmore-ok-june-5-7th-2015.3858/
The floating cabins and lodge are less than 65 miles straight up I-35 from Denton, Texas at the merge of I-35E and I-35W, and less than 95 miles from Oklahoma City. Look through the thread above and join us at Lake Murray this coming June! Come on summer!