• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Two new additions.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yep, I wasn't real impressed. Thought having something that was adjustable would be kind of handy. Live and learn.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks everyone! On a side note...wife got the credit card statement in the mail and ask me when I got home this weekend "Are you done doing things to the boat?" I replied, "Yes, for now" Needless to say I got "the look". It'll all be good once we are in the boat, anchored out with the LED's on sitting on the swim deck enjoying a relaxing evening. Hopefully with something cold in the cup holders :winkingthumbsup"

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah these long cold wet springs do not do us men any good. Hurry up Summer! I need to be spending money on gas..funny fuel cost doesn't bother the wife..but let me buy new speakers and...well you know..