• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

06-09 230/232 Windshield Strap Replacement Options

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hi guys - I have an '09 232 with a windshield strap that is getting very worn (amazing it is still holding together after 11 years...and in salt air!). I went to Yamaha Sports Plaza and that one kit is $41.99 if you can believe it. I may have to pay it - but just checking to see if anyone had found an aftermarket piece like people have for the ladder straps that is more reasonable on amazon or something for these boats. Thanks in advance!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
can you post a picture of it and the size? I don't have one on my boat, if it's just nylon with snaps on it for $42 I might try to make my own,

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
The answer is, I don't know. When I looked up the 232 Limited from 2009, this eye strap looked like the right part, and called Yamaha Sports Plaza and they seemed to agree, though wouldn't promise anything because people have burned them on that in the past.

Attachments

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length