• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

09 212 Stoltz roller problem

RXBoost

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I just installed the stoltz 25430-K kit for the first time last night before pulling the boat out of the water. I got home and took these pics of the roller/boat distance. When I loaded the boat it was touching the roller, the i-hook was not all the way up against the roller though.

Did I buy the wrong roller kit for my 212x? The stock one was just rubbing the crap out of the gel coat, but the boat was always touching it.

Attachments

AncientCanoe

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Your boat will shift back a bit when pulling it out of the water. Lots of people here do a hard stop after pulling it out and then winch up the slack.

RXBoost

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’d buy different bells
I was thinking of different bells, but had read that these are good for the 21'. We took the boat out again and it seemed tighter this time. I will have to keep an eye out.

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine don’t rotate when I launch the boat. I’ve already replaced the bolt one time with a longer one