• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 10-14 242 Limited S seats and cushions

Jim Manning

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Im selling the original Yamaha seats/cushions out of my 2011 242 Limited S. I’m redoing the boat to a 2012 interior.

Previous owner did not cover the boat resulting in sun damage/fading, however they are not in horrible condition. This is great for someone who lost a cushion or can recover parts of them with new upholstery.

I was going to recover them but decided against it as I just dont Have the time.

The seats will fit 2010-14 boats, however each year the pattern of the seats (color) changes slightly each year. The shape of them remains the same.

I will add some pics of the ones I have now, and I will have more when I get my boat back from the “Body shop”

Basically I will have the entire bow (minus the center removable ones)
And entire swim platform, and rear of boat, side cushions and flat cushions. Only ones I’m not selling yet are the captains chair and the foldable “chair” cushion that’s across from it.
I will take any reasonable offer and am willing to ship them, or can be picked up. I’m outside of philly PA. Let me know if there’s any you need. View attachment 66131View attachment 66131 View attachment 66131View attachment 66132View attachment 66133View attachment 66134View attachment 66135View attachment 66136View attachment 66137View attachment 66138
Hey, do you still have these seats available? I am looking for the seat bottom cushions on the transom of the boat and these match perfectly. I'm actually in Plymouth Meeting, PA and would be willing to pick up so no shipping necessary

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Jim Manning I am pretty sure he no longer has the old seats. If you read the threat from the beginning you will see

OhioCop

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Im selling the original Yamaha seats/cushions out of my 2011 242 Limited S. I’m redoing the boat to a 2012 interior.

Previous owner did not cover the boat resulting in sun damage/fading, however they are not in horrible condition. This is great for someone who lost a cushion or can recover parts of them with new upholstery.

I was going to recover them but decided against it as I just dont Have the time.

The seats will fit 2010-14 boats, however each year the pattern of the seats (color) changes slightly each year. The shape of them remains the same.

I will add some pics of the ones I have now, and I will have more when I get my boat back from the “Body shop”

Basically I will have the entire bow (minus the center removable ones)
And entire swim platform, and rear of boat, side cushions and flat cushions. Only ones I’m not selling yet are the captains chair and the foldable “chair” cushion that’s across from it.
I will take any reasonable offer and am willing to ship them, or can be picked up. I’m outside of philly PA. Let me know if there’s any you need. View attachment 66131View attachment 66131 View attachment 66131View attachment 66132View attachment 66133View attachment 66134View attachment 66135View attachment 66136View attachment 66137View attachment 66138
I hope I’m not being out of line to ask you this. What did it cost to have the uplostery redone? Mine is also sundamaged.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
she paid around $5K.

Water Girl

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
In reality closer to 6k. This is only because I replaced every cushion as well. If you live in a boating area you can get it redone for probably half that

Ilmmct

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@KEVINB when I ordered my OEM upholstery replacement parts, the shipping costs from the generally lower priced Yamaha online parts dealers were cost prohibitive. I negotiated with my local dealer for a volume discount based on the quantity/total price and also avoided the “shipping” costs that the online dealers were charging.

Lakegirl2024

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Can you send me where you ordered the seat cushions from? Needing a back seat for 2014