• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

100 hour service

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
my alarms are going off since i hit 100 hours. Do you think its ok to wait until 120 hours or so for the service. I am in the heart of my boating season and want to wait until next month when i pull the boat out of the water

Thanks

Ericd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Initial change is @ 10 hrs so you would have some flexibility. I would check oil level - run 5 mins or when you come in let it cool for awhile - make sure engine is level. Add if necessary. Wouldn’t want to run it low on oil.

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
my alarms are going off since i hit 100 hours. Do you think its ok to wait until 120 hours or so for the service. I am in the heart of my boating season and want to wait until next month when i pull the boat out of the water

Thanks
I think mine was at 112 hrs when I pulled it for the season last year and did it myself. You could certainly check oil level as im sure you do anyway, and plugs are easy even in the water. The rest is oil change, grease, tolerances, etc. per the manual. IMHO a few hours shoudn't do anything detrimental. Reset procedure for maintenance was easy to figure out on the connext.