• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

1000 Miles Later

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Finally picked her up!!! Drove over 1000 miles from Virginia to Key Largo to pick her up and trade in my bike!!! This has been a hell of a weekend. 2016 242 Limited S E-Series this thing is scary fast! Hahaha THANK YOU guys for all of help in answering my stupid questions on this forum while trying to figure out which boat to buy. See you in Bimini!!! And in HH in May.

Attachments

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally picked her up!!! Drove over 1000 miles from Virginia to Key Largo to pick her up and trade in my bike!!! This has been a hell of a weekend. 2016 242 Limited S E-Series this thing is scary fast! Hahaha THANK YOU guys for all of help in answering my stupid questions on this forum while trying to figure out which boat to buy. See you in Bimini!!! And in HH in May.
That is AWESOME. Congrats!!!!

--

Jack Bailey

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes sir. Just let me know when and we will make it happen. We can get @Hector to come aswell. He lives right by me.

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats!! I have the same boat I purchased 1 year ago October. I love the boat. How many hours?

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Me and few people down this way are working on setting up a run in april on Kerr... U guys should come.. Love to meet knew members and current ones too..

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats!! I have the same boat I purchased 1 year ago October. I love the boat. How many hours?
50 hours on the boat... or 36 hours of driving if you’re asking that!!! Hahahaha

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Me and few people down this way are working on setting up a run in april on Kerr... U guys should come.. Love to meet knew members and current ones too..
That’s definitely a possibility, not too bad of a drive for me. Post it up in the gatherings and tag me when you guys get it all figured out.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats, where did you get it in Virginia? What was cost if you don’t mind me asking?