• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My father in law's Rolls Royce. I have only had it out a couple of times. Unfortunately the last time we took it out the brakes went out and we can't find anyone to fix it at a reasonable price.

IMAG2122.jpg IMAG2108.jpg

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here is one that I sold :( man I miss her !!image.jpg

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here is my latest toy/ project :)image.jpg

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I love our Pilot, a little tame now compared to some machines, but so user friendly and a blast.
My old favourite, my little old Superjet, set up for freestyle, but old bones do not favour the sport…………….lol.

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
All these fast cars, well how about a rock crawler that's fast?

01 TJ, 550hp LS2, Atlas 4speed transfer case, Dynatrac 60's, chopped and narrowed frame, custom cage, interior, everything. The only thing Jeep anymore is the body and about 4 feet of frame.

Oh, and our 4-wheeler that I use at the deer lease

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
T
That is a serious rock crawler, you can drop a ton of cash into building them.
That's the truth! It got out of hand quick, but I stuck with it and saw it through.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You've got some cool toys Kelso. Where do you go rock crawling in your neck of the woods? About your Megacab, are those 19.5 semi wheels? If it's a 6.7L, are you or can you delete? I deleted and it really woke mine up.

Attachments

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You've got some cool toys Kelso. Where do you go rock crawling in your neck of the woods? About your Megacab, are those 19.5 semi wheels? If it's a 6.7L, are you or can you delete? I deleted and it really woke mine up.
We go rock crawling all over the states, our favorite place is the Kiamichi Mountains in Clayton, Oklahoma.

As for the 6.7, those are 22.5's. I used to put about 35,000 miles a year on my Ford before it and I'd go through tires like crazy. So when I got the Dodge I went with commercial tires thinking I'd get 200,000+ miles out of them. Then I bought a car to run around in and now the truck just sits in the driveway until something needs to be towed, and we've had a kid since so the miles have dwindled. So essentially the tires will never see their usable mileage because they will rot off the truck from age before I get close.

My warranty just ran out last October so I've not done any mods yet. I'd like to do deletes, exhaust, and a good tow tune. Unfortunately with the deer lease, boating trips, rock crawling trips, Kitchen remodel, and new flooring and everything else in life, it has been on the back burner. I'm planning a Jeep revamp next.

@PEARCE, what all did you do to your truck? Who's deletes? Tuner?

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I went to a local performance diesel and transmission shop and they did their stealth delete where they gut the stock exhaust system of all the filters leaving only the muffler alone. The muffler is a free flow design to start with. So I'm left with a 4" free flowing exhaust system that looks bone stock. I use a Smarty Jr. to cancel all the codes and for programming. Everything under the hood is still in tach and turned off by the tuner. It's programmed for fuel economy and towing power. I added three gauges to keep tabs on temps and pressures. The delete with tuner was $1500. I don't remember what the gauges cost.

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here are a couple, 2012 Street Glide and a VW based fiberglass Dune BuggyStreet Glide 002 (2).JPG Dune Buggy.jpg

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
IMG_2522.jpg 20131228_114134.jpg

Stendy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My other toy is a 1970 Plymouth Duster. Originally a 340 4speed car with factory heater delete (sold new in Hawaii). It currently has a 408 under the hood.

Attachments

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Not mine, but a friends. That's my son going for a ride last week. image.jpg