• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

14' Northstar Blast XL - Ever Seen One?

Isaac Leonard

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
New to the site, but not to jet boats..

Just picked this up needing some work and TLC. Has a OMC Turbo Jet 115. Just seeing if anyone has any information on the manufacturer or production etc. I have never seen one until I bought this one!

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to have you join us, This is certainly the first of these we've seen, is that the original interior, the rest of it looks in very good shape,

I wonder if this is one that looks like a good time but quickly looses it's appeal since it's not the same feeling as a ski and to small of a 'boat" feel and ends up not getting used,

Update your profile with your location so we know where your at,

Did you get it from the original owner? any maintenance history at all on it?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Never seen one of those. There are some videos of them on Youtube. It kind of reminds me of the old Kawasaki Jetmate mixed with a little bit of late 90's Sea Doo Sportster.

Isaac Leonard

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Glad to have you join us, This is certainly the first of these we've seen, is that the original interior, the rest of it looks in very good shape,

I wonder if this is one that looks like a good time but quickly looses it's appeal since it's not the same feeling as a ski and to small of a 'boat" feel and ends up not getting used,

Update your profile with your location so we know where your at,

Did you get it from the original owner? any maintenance history at all on it?
Yes interior is all original and in suprisingly good shape. The rest is in good shape as well, it was chalky but I did a buff and it has now improved greatly. It could actually use another stage of buffing if one wanted.

As far as it not getting used, the previous owner who I got it from could probably attest to that. It looks like a fun rig but they only used it on their local lake a few times per summer. They were not the original owners but have had it for 12+ years. I pulled it from behind their cabin in Northern MN. I do these kind of things as a side gig and every project is a fun experience.

I am from southern MN, and I just updated my profile

Isaac Leonard

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Never seen one of those. There are some videos of them on Youtube. It kind of reminds me of the old Kawasaki Jetmate mixed with a little bit of late 90's Sea Doo Sportster.
Yes that's kind of how it feels also. Although I have never driven a jetmate, it seems as though it would be similar