• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

'16 215 HO just rolled 100hours

Capt. Disaster

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
My '16 215HO just rolled 100 hours today.
Been pretty happy with it (knock on fibreglass LOL).
Had an initial issue with the windshield alignment but my dealer, Factory Rec in Midland, was awesome.
Tower speakers and stern speakers aren't working right now - gotta get them looked at. Time to upgrade the amps likely...

Attachments

a4effort

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My '15 215 just turned 118 hrs and the maintenance light came on for the port side motor. Taking it in for what I assume is an oil change and safety inspection ($400+yikes!). I too have speaker and windshield alignment issues. This week the center glass closes so apparently the windshield will continue to shift around...The speaker, well that's just dead.
The boat runs smooth as glass and cruises at 35 effortlessly. Check engine light (starboard motor) was on at 30 hrs . Code said o2 sensor so I replaced myself, light has to be cleared by dealer. I had to adjust the reverse gate because it was not clearing the jet stream causing the throttle lever to vibrate violently.
I'm taking it to @Ron@Scarab from Wavetech Powersports for oil and filter change and safety inspection. Normally I do my own maintenance but this is only my second boat and I have some questions regarding operation. Also I am on the Gulf of Mexico a lot. It can get pretty dicey with weather and boat traffic so it's crucial that my family/passengers are safe. I'm going to rely on the manufacturers rep to make sure it's in good working order.

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My '15 215 just turned 118 hrs and the maintenance light came on for the port side motor. Taking it in for what I assume is an oil change and safety inspection ($400+yikes!). I too have speaker and windshield alignment issues. This week the center glass closes so apparently the windshield will continue to shift around...The speaker, well that's just dead.
The boat runs smooth as glass and cruises at 35 effortlessly. Check engine light (starboard motor) was on at 30 hrs . Code said o2 sensor so I replaced myself, light has to be cleared by dealer. I had to adjust the reverse gate because it was not clearing the jet stream causing the throttle lever to vibrate violently.
I'm taking it to @Ron@Scarab from Wavetech Powersports for oil and filter change and safety inspection. Normally I do my own maintenance but this is only my second boat and I have some questions regarding operation. Also I am on the Gulf of Mexico a lot. It can get pretty dicey with weather and boat traffic so it's crucial that my family/passengers are safe. I'm going to rely on the manufacturers rep to make sure it's in good working order.
We boat down the Caloosahatchee river to Sanibel every weekend. We're in Cape. I had Ron work on a couple jetski's a few years ago, he knows his stuff.

a4effort

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We boat down the Caloosahatchee river to Sanibel every weekend. We're in Cape. I had Ron work on a couple jetski's a few years ago, he knows his stuff.
Hello neighbor, small world. We are in Naples. We like Keewayden, in and around Marco and Cape Romano. A nice sunset cruise out of Gordon pass. Usually out a couple times a week. Good to hear Ron is capable.

Scarabpaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My '16 215HO just rolled 100 hours today.
Been pretty happy with it (knock on fibreglass LOL).
Had an initial issue with the windshield alignment but my dealer, Factory Rec in Midland, was awesome.
Tower speakers and stern speakers aren't working right now - gotta get them looked at. Time to upgrade the amps likely...
Nice! I just hit 18hrs and I picked up my 2015 last august. where did you find the time with all the rain we have had this summer!