• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

165 Bimini Top

Scarab165_SC_15

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I bought the top as a universal kit. I can find the link. Then I modified it and bought different support bars and end fittings to make it strong and mountable on the 165. Overall was like $750 total. Its all stainless.
If you could put together a parts list with links that would be much appreciated! I'd love to replicate what you have now but don't know where I would start...

Markz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Help! I want a good strapless Bimini for a 2016 165ho that doesn’t have a tower. I’ve wasted a lot of time looking on the web because I just can’t pay Scarab 600 plus 1000 for shipping. $1,000 just to ship and they will not allow pickup orders. Help, the top of me head is getting redder by the minute.

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
@Markz Let me know if you do find a good one that resembles the stock one. I'm potentially interested as well.

Markz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I just ordered one from Boat Covers Direct 30" tall, 73-78 wide and 60" long with SS hardware and 4 braces instead of the straps. They said about 8 or 9 day delivery. I'll post up when I get it and can judge in person.

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
Awesome. Definitely post and if you decide to actually install it, I'd love to see that pic too.

Speed_Freak_039A

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Sorry guys I have no list of what was used. I just mounted the bimini on, held the front up with a board or somethig and then started designing in my head and buying parts. Its been so long not sure where I even got it all from. It still works flawless. Even at WOT. No issues.

Cziraldo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
Ron@Scarab
Is this a carver to you use?

chandra

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
We install these instead of ordering the stock one from Scarab due to the small size of the stock one for $500.00 (IMO, you can buy a pop-up wal-mart umbrella that would work better than theirs. We charge $699.00 installed w/ boot and any color you want. Use these pics for a reference and take it to your local canvas shop!
What size is this Bimini top? 73-78" width?

frankcs38

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
Other
We install these instead of ordering the stock one from Scarab due to the small size of the stock one for $500.00 (IMO, you can buy a pop-up wal-mart umbrella that would work better than theirs. We charge $699.00 installed w/ boot and any color you want. Use these pics for a reference and take it to your local canvas shop!
Ron@Scarab would you happen to have the dimensions of your bimini ? Length ,Height and width .

canyonmann

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length