• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

165 in West Palm Beach

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There will be a 165 Scarab at the WPB MarineMax arriving tomorrow. Im going to take a ride down to check it out, and get some pics, and take some video. They are going to take it to the boat show in a couple of weeks, then unless its sold, it will be taken to another location in the state.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
There's one at Skipper Bud's in Pewaukee, WI still shrink wrapped and sitting in their yard by the Interstate if anyone's itchin to see one up north. Looks like they've got a few other Scarab and Glastron 187/207's as well.

Reuben Vero Beach FL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Other
Just got back from my trip from Arizona got a call From the guys at Marine Max in Stuart and they said they had a 165 coming in not sure when.
I'm interested in seeing this I do like the size fits perfectly in my garage.