• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

190 deluxe mooring cover

Trix

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Hi All, looking to purchase the deluxe mooring cover for our 2016 190 deluxe we picked up a few months back. I have a few questions that I was hoping some of the experts on here could answer before I make a the purchase (the cover is more expensive than I though). I searched other threads but came up empty

Will the cover fit with the Yamaha Bimini top installed on the boat - stowed of course! I don’t want to remove it every time I put the cover on.

Does anyone know the difference between MAR-FSH19-BT-16 and MAR-FSH19-NT-16? They both say “no tower” but there is about $180 price difference and would prefer to go with the cheaper of the two.

Thanks in advance

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Strange, both of those covers seem to be the deluxe mooring covers. The one I'm selling is the "NT" part number. It's definitely a premium cover, as I've had the standard before also. No clue what the difference would be between the NT and BT covers.

But, definitely, buy mine. lol

Tailwaters

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I maybe interested as well if Trix is not or if you have more than one?

Last edited:

Akwoolf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Hi All, looking to purchase the deluxe mooring cover for our 2016 190 deluxe we picked up a few months back. I have a few questions that I was hoping some of the experts on here could answer before I make a the purchase (the cover is more expensive than I though). I searched other threads but came up empty

Will the cover fit with the Yamaha Bimini top installed on the boat - stowed of course! I don’t want to remove it every time I put the cover on.

Does anyone know the difference between MAR-FSH19-BT-16 and MAR-FSH19-NT-16? They both say “no tower” but there is about $180 price difference and would prefer to go with the cheaper of the two.

Thanks in advance
As for the bimini top question - as long as you have the bimini cover laying flat, the cover fits fine. The bimini cover will sort of lay backwards onto the leaning post (drivers seat/bench). When putting on the cover, you have to sort of carefully step over the bimini top as you work your way towards the back of the boat. The OEM cover works great! No flutter or other issues on the highway and does a great job at keeping the elements out of the boat. It is sort of expensive, but fortunately mine was included "at no additional cost" with the purchase of my boat.

Picture 1 shows the OEM cover while in the water.

Picture 2 shows how the bimini top sort of protrudes while laying flat.

The cover is not fully tightened down in either pic. It is a little more taut when fully secured.

Attachments

Trix

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Akwoolf. Thanks for the photos. Do you have the “NT” or “BT” cover?

Akwoolf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Akwoolf. Thanks for the photos. Do you have the “NT” or “BT” cover?
I am not sure! I did a search for the difference. Looking at PWCParts.com, I did a word by word check to find differences in the description. Other than a less than $20 difference, the wording was -almost- exactly the same for both models.

For the MAR-FSH19-BT: "Deluxe Premium Non-Tower Mooring Cover Fits: 2016 190 FSH Deluxe Models The Deluxe Premium Non-Tower Mooring Cover...."

For the MAR-FSH19-NT: "Deluxe Premium Non-Tower Mooring Cover Fits: 2016 190FSH Models The Deluxe Premium Non-Tower Mooring Cover..."

This being said, I want to say that I have the "BT" model. My boat is at the marina currently, but I will take a look to compare ASAP.

Attachments

Tonkatoy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Hmm, One description states that it is for the "190 FSH Deluxe" models. wonder if it bigger to accept the bimini laying flat without detaching?

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
NT - No Top?
BT - Bimini Top?
I think you're on to something!

Akwoolf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I am not sure! I did a search for the difference. Looking at PWCParts.com, I did a word by word check to find differences in the description. Other than a less than $20 difference, the wording was -almost- exactly the same for both models.

For the MAR-FSH19-BT: "Deluxe Premium Non-Tower Mooring Cover Fits: 2016 190 FSH Deluxe Models The Deluxe Premium Non-Tower Mooring Cover...."

For the MAR-FSH19-NT: "Deluxe Premium Non-Tower Mooring Cover Fits: 2016 190FSH Models The Deluxe Premium Non-Tower Mooring Cover..."

This being said, I want to say that I have the "BT" model. My boat is at the marina currently, but I will take a look to compare ASAP.

Picture attached. Definitely a BT.

Attachments