• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

190 FSH Deluxe Mooring Cover

B_Mutter

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Hey guys! For those of you that own the FSH boats.. did any of you purchase the Yamaha Mooring Cover for it? If you did do you have trouble with the Anti-pooling pole? We have a boat going out for the weekend and the supplied pole and straps do not fit what so ever.

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I did not get one, wish I could help

B_Mutter

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
No problem.. talked to my Yamaha Rep yesterday and they absolutely are sending us a new pole setup.. they had just discovered the problem. So heads up to any of you that are going to buy the cover!

Damon Boutwell

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Had the same issue, my dealer overnighted me a pole with longer straps. Just arrived and haven't had a chance to try it.

Paul N

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was one of the lucky ones...after a few beers it all came together nicely:winkingthumbsup"[flag]

Paul N

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My cover fit just fine...at least mine isn't intended to cover the t.top..which i have20160416_171839.jpg ...it fits nicely over the windshield and is an easy on off....trailering is great too as the ratchet tiedowns...velcro and plastic gator snaps hold well and help streamline the wind

Paul N

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The sales guy @BMC was quick to point out to make sure the leaning post was forward. I forgot that part and thought...oh no...but then my mind caught up with me and with leaning post forward....all was beautiful....

Glenn DuBois

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Anyone interested in purchasing a new cover. I purchased one with my FSH and only used it twice. I put a new T-TOP on this past weekend. Need to invest in a cover that will go over the T-Top.

Attachments

Glenn DuBois

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thanks, yes it is very solid. The top is a little bigger then the FSH SPORT cover and provides great shade. I was out in the Ocean this past week and it is rock solid.

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Yes, do tell. I've been checking out the Fishmaster folding T-Top but yours looks better.

Glenn DuBois

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Where did you have it made? What was the cost?
Sorry, been traveling. It is a Dolphin T-Top. Picked it up with included Rod Holders and Antenna mount for about $1000. It is very solid made. Exceeded my expectations.

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Looks good! This is exactly what I have been looking for.
You should post a new threat with all this info:
I'm looking at their site, did you order online? How long and difficult was the installation? How does it look and how high with the t-top folded down? I'm working with a length and height restriction as the boat is stored inside my garage.
Can you post more pictures?

jetfisher

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The incorrect pole issue is still not resolved on Yamahas end. I just picked up the boat from the dealer wednesday and my new cover has the wrong pole. Gotta call them tomorrow I guess.

Swimmingly

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I plan to call my dealer today and order this new cover. Hopefully they won't overcharge me, compared to the Yam website pricing, and negate my 15% off coupon they gave me. I'll be sure to mention the "pole" issue when ordering. I'd like to have the option of getting a non-deluxe version, like the gray covers Yamaha sells, or previously sold for other boats (not sure about any history). Apparently, Yamaha and their dealerships are the only place to get an FSH Sport cover(?).

edit - Got a cover from my dealer. fleabay is another option.

Last edited:

Hannibal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We got the cover with ours three weeks ago. Just took it out of the box today and strapped it on. The pole and the instructions that came with it made no sense. Just a few minutes after we tightened it up good without the pole, it started storming. Wife went out afterward, came back in to report that it was pooling not over the bow where the pole instructions led us to believe it needed to be but between the console and seat. So I, being the jeanious of the two, crawled under it and pushed up only to have the entire contents of the pool dump on me. It was hot under the cover but that water sure was cold! So I propped the pole with both end pieces attached up on top of the dash behind the windshield to hold the cover up. Hopefully that's not a bad idea because it appears to work. I'm still going to enquire about the proper poll and instructions.

jake777

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’m looking for a cover for my sport! Please message me or email me. J_denmark@aol.com

Thanks!