• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

190 FSH Trailer Pricing - OEM Steel, Galvanized or Aftermarket

Tonkatoy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Unfortunately I had to buy my 2016 FSH Deluxe boat with a steel trailer. Galvy was unavailable but I got a good deal and the only other option was to pay $3000 more for a 2017. It didnt make sense to pay $3k more since I live in AZ in a dry climate with only lakes close by.

I sure would like to upgrade one day since I might be taking saltwater trips to California & Sea of Cortez...
Although the steel trailer might fare ok, Its going to break my heart to dip it in salt. Originally from New England, I hate rust!! lol Plan to at least use until it needs tires, parts, rust restoration, etc.

I saw that the oem steel trailer was listed for $999.00 dollars on my bill of sale. Seems pretty cheap huh?

Does anybody know what the Galvanized trailer was listed for on their bill of sale? Theoretically, It should be $1499 since the galvy trailer is $500 more.

Or does anyone know of a "Dream Trailer" for the 190 FSH that they would consider better than the oem Galvy? The oem seems pretty nice. :)

Much thanks!

Tonkatoy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Does anybody know what the MSRP is for the OEM galvanized trailer?

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
go get a nice aluminum... i paid 3 k for mine but it is a 6000 pound trailer for a 23 footer with dual axles.... you should be able to go a lot cheaper with a 19 footer and would only need one axle..

DrGamecock

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Mine has an aluminum I beam trailer...for tax purposes the dealer said it cost $1,000 but it was just included in the price of my boat.