• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

195 Dry Locker Dimensions

mlitcher

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I'm still patiently waiting for my 195ID to be delivered in early July. Is anyone able to tell me what the dimensions of the dry locker door is? And how deep is the storage?

014195Impulse2017SIMG8651.jpg

Thanks!

I'm still patiently waiting for my 195ID to be delivered in early July. Is anyone able to tell me what the dimensions of the dry locker door is? And how deep is the storage?

View attachment 151638

Thanks!
If it's the same as the earlier 195's (2014), and it does look the same, the inside of the frame is 10 1/2"W x 12 1/2"H. I don't have the interior dimensions, but it is cavernous. The door is the limiting factor for putting anything in that compartment.

Yeah, I don't think it's changed much. Appreciate you providing the dimensions. Seems like a great spot to throw a cooler, but I don't think the included one is going to cut it for a whole day at the lake. Trying to find something that might pass through the door.

We’re using this cooler. It’s not the best cooler I’ve ever owned, but it fits (barely) through the door and holds a fair amount of stuff. It generally makes it through the day. No way it would hold ice for 2 or 3 day outing. I am planning to replace that door with a larger one this coming winter, so that we can get a larger cooler in there. There is plenty of space once you were inside the compartment, the door is definitely the restriction.
Igloo 25 Quart Marine Contour, White

Amazon.com : Igloo 25 Quart Marine Contour, White : Sports & Outdoors

Thanks for the link, that's really helpful!

Back