• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

195 impulse trailering cover

Chiajake

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
The boat and its new towing brother pre 6 hour trip out of free winter storage.

Attachments

Chiajake

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
If anybody wants any specific pics or has any questions. I'll answer as fast as I can. Also the ratcheting strap is of a stretchy material. Not like a ratchet strap that we all use to hold stuff in place.

Dan Erdman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
And there is two vents. One on each side. Of the boat.
Thanks for the pics. I have the same boat. Where did you get the trailering cover? Can you provide specific contact info for where you got it? Thanks.

Chiajake

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thanks for the pics. I have the same boat. Where did you get the trailering cover? Can you provide specific contact info for where you got it? Thanks.
We bought our cover from our dealer that we bought our boat from. Sea Ray of Louisville. We ordered it thru their parts department. I'd have to guess you should be able to order this cover thru your dealers parts department.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Chiajake There should be a label on the inside of the cover with the part number. Any way you can get that for us, or if you have a receipt? I need to get this cover. The mooring cover does a poor job of protecting the black gelcoat in the upper section of the boat from damage from the sun.

Thanks in advance man!

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I want to get this cover too

Chiajake

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I
@Chiajake There should be a label on the inside of the cover with the part number. Any way you can get that for us, or if you have a receipt? I need to get this cover. The mooring cover does a poor job of protecting the black gelcoat in the upper section of the boat from damage from the sun.

Thanks in advance man!
I'll look for the number on Friday. I've been busy with work. Haven't been on here all fall or winter. I'm ready for May to get my baby out of storage.

Elio195HOI

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
I received this cover as a warranty replacement since my other one ripped under a heavy rain storm as water pooled causing the thread to separate. Its so much faster to install and remove over the snaps.

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
It's nearly 850$

Go to the Scarab website and add it as an option to the "building your Scarab" app, you will see the price.
I am not surprised at the price, but I really didn't want to got through the middleman dealer. What a Pain In The A**! The first dealer I called is local and the first thing he asked was, "who did you buy your boat from?" I asked him what did it matter, I just want the cover. WOW!! The next closest dealer is in Pensacola, FL. The Parts Department was busy with customers, waiting on a call back...

Last edited:

Yan Masse

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
@Slugger55

I found something interesting this week

Scarab website, "Owner" tab

Enter the S/N of your boat and try to find the cover part number. Add to cart and you can as for a quote. I dont know from who and how it ships but i guess it worth a try.

They have to do like the Yamaha Shop, it may be a beginning. :)

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Perfect! I will give it a try......

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Tried it, they want your contact information to send you a quote..:wtf: I will wait for the dealer to call me back.. Thanks!

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Ok, Marine Max just called me and said that the trailer cover is $1045. WTF!! @ScarabMike what did you pay for yours? I might have to drive to Jacksonville.... Sounds like a road trip!!