• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

195S tower board rack

bigd1634

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I have a 2021 195S. My kids are getting into some water sports now and there is not enough room in the boat for the boards we might carry. I am looking for a decent tower rack to carry some boards for us. Specifically a Zup Board and maybe a kneeboard or wake board. I currently have a set of skis in the locker and the wakeboard under the port seat area. A rack will make it easier to change boards out on the water and also give us some room in the boat. Looking for something not to pricy but not garbage either. My understanding is that the tower bars are 2 3/8 in the front and 1 7/8 in the rear. Please confirm if this is correct too. Thank you everyone for the input. I have a link for one that I was looking at on amazon.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have a 2021 195S. My kids are getting into some water sports now and there is not enough room in the boat for the boards we might carry. I am looking for a decent tower rack to carry some boards for us. Specifically a Zup Board and maybe a kneeboard or wake board. I currently have a set of skis in the locker and the wakeboard under the port seat area. A rack will make it easier to change boards out on the water and also give us some room in the boat. Looking for something not to pricy but not garbage either. My understanding is that the tower bars are 2 3/8 in the front and 1 7/8 in the rear. Please confirm if this is correct too. Thank you everyone for the input. I have a link for one that I was looking at on amazon.

My first set of racks were similar. Those will work but keep in mind, due to the bolt hole configuration- with the angle of our towers you will not be able to get them level to the water.

I ended up changing mine out for the monster tower racks. A bit more pricey but I can level the rack with the water.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Below is a pic of the old racks bottom pic - you can see the angle. Then one of the new racks level - top pic but no boards in it.

Attachments

BrandonG

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I had one of those that you posted and it was fine but I built my barn door too narrow to fit the boat in with the racks attached. It was ok, worked fine but the Monsters are easily removed and adjustable.

With both options they give you an assortment of inserts to dial in whatever size tube your tower is

Rockit69

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I bought a tower mirror and wakeboard rack from reborn, The quality seems good and the price was right.

rockinthesuburbs

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I bought a tower mirror and wakeboard rack from reborn, The quality seems good and the price was right.

I have a krypt rack and a reborn rack- prefer the reborn. Only kept the krypt because they charge a ridiculous restocking fee. Reborn was about $100 cheaper and I don’t notice a difference in quality between the 2. Much nicer to have a place to store the boards out of the way.