• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

1996 Sugar Sand Heat XRT Fuel Tank

Acripchuck

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
Hello everyone. Just completed a full 4R on my 1996 SS Heat XRT 120 (Repair, Rebuild, Replace, Recondition). All electrical systems and mechanical parts were 100% inspected and fell under one of the four R's that I parenthesized above. Sipping coffee and bored until my next run to Lake Perris, CA. I am now wanting to poke around the gas tank and check for something to do so I would appreciate if any of you will have some suggestions as to how to access the fuel tank. I see sort of a small gate inside the front storage bin where the fuel hose runs from the gas cap to the tank, but the hose and electrical to the powerhead are visible from the engine compartment... Could not find any youtubers messing with the fuel tank on this particular boat and decided to post for help here. Thank you in advance.