• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

1997 Sugar Sand Heat 120XR

sssalters

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hi all, I have a 1997 Sugar Sand Heat with a 120XR that I am going to scrap. Before I send it to the land fill I wanted to see if anyone here could use it for parts. I have title for the boat and the trailer that I am willing to sign over to whoever wants it. Boat is complete, engine is disassembled and out of the boat. Engine parts are boxed up. Engine block is junk.

Bob nichols

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Other
Hi all, I have a 1997 Sugar Sand Heat with a 120XR that I am going to scrap. Before I send it to the land fill I wanted to see if anyone here could use it for parts. I have title for the boat and the trailer that I am willing to sign over to whoever wants it. Boat is complete, engine is disassembled and out of the boat. Engine parts are boxed up. Engine block is junk.
Hi there I would love it

Bob nichols

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Other
Where might you be located

imwaahoo