• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

1999 gtx limited 951 issues.

Mbrinley69

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
NA
Hi all. I am new to the water craft so please I'm sorry in advance. Having issues with my seadoo. I've rebuilt the carbs, routed new vacuum and fuel lines. Installed new spark plugs as well. Started fine after all that. Out of water I get 7000 plus rpms. In the water only get to 3100 and it dies. I've replaced the battery as well. Tested load and that fine. Now, it won't start. I've done a pressure test on both cylinders, front 125, rear 120. What is the psi for this motor, and why did it die when load was applied. I have pulled impeller and housing a few minor nicks but have been told it's still good as well as wear ring. Any help would really be grateful. Thanks