• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 19Ft shipping cover & Thrust Vector

Zappaybro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For Sale: One (1) brand new shipping cover for 19ft Jetboat. Asking $200 +shipping costs. Also have JBP thrust vector for single engine $75 + shipping. Used, with some powder coating coming off stainless parts. Still functional.

Not sure if address matters but shipping from New England.

josh_h25

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Interested in the TV do you have pics?

josh_h25

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Not sure if it’s the angle of the picture or not but the mounting bracket looks bent.

Zappaybro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi,
It's the angle.
Thx

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Possibly interested in the shipping cover... I store my boat with the tower down. Anyone know if the shipping cover would cover the boat with the tower down? Do you have any pictures of your boat with the shipping cover on?

Zappaybro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This may help...
on how to install cover and what it will look like. I never used it. My boat goes in my garage with morring cover on.

jimbobalu

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Possibly interested in the shipping cover... I store my boat with the tower down. Anyone know if the shipping cover would cover the boat with the tower down? Do you have any pictures of your boat with the shipping cover on?
You have to have the tower shipping brackets installed for the cover to fit properly otherwise it sags in the middle with the tower all the way down.

Zappaybro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fyi: I'm not going to be available until Wednesday. We can finalize payment and shipping then, if you're still interested.

josh_h25

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Just wanted to update you. I spoke with someone at JBP and they were able to replace my TV under warranty so I won’t be needing to purchase yours. Thank.

Guitarjesus

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Still have the cover? What model for 19ft? I have a 2018 SX190

Zappaybro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fyi: It's a shipping cover for 19' not the mooring cover.

Zappaybro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Roughly $150.00. It's an awkward size.

Mike195MA

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Still have the TV available? I have a 22' 195 FSH Sport - just want to verify compatibility.