• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

19ft wakebooster $450 brand new

josh_h25

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Just giving all you 190/195 people out there a heads up that I just purchased a wakebooster from adept power sports brand new for $450. Other sites are charging $1000+ for that. Do not pay that much for it. Here is the link.

LKMSurfing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does anyone know if this works on the older 190's? Photos / videos in use?

Great find by the way!

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Not to hijack but…. If you want the 650lb transom fatsack for the 19ft boat I have one for sale $400

LKMSurfing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not to hijack but…. If you want the 650lb transom fatsack for the 19ft boat I have one for sale $400
Thanks, really only interested in this for foiling, I foiled behind mine for teh first time last weekend & was surprised how great it worked, was just looking to clean the wake up, do not need the weight. I have my Centurion for straight up Surfing.

Just need to know if this will work on an older boat.****** Read deeper in older threads & found it will not work😢

Raylon

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Just giving all you 190/195 people out there a heads up that I just purchased a wakebooster from adept power sports brand new for $450. Other sites are charging $1000+ for that. Do not pay that much for it. Here is the link.

This isn't the whole kit though right? This doesn't have the carrying case, the flotation device, or any of the extras correct? This is just the scoop itself.

josh_h25

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
This isn't the whole kit though right? This doesn't have the carrying case, the flotation device, or any of the extras correct? This is just the scoop itself.
Carrying case is not necessary the thing only weighs about 5 lbs. I just attach mine to my life jacket if I’m in the water. Bag and floaty aren’t worth $350

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Centurion
Thanks, really only interested in this for foiling, I foiled behind mine for teh first time last weekend & was surprised how great it worked, was just looking to clean the wake up, do not need the weight. I have my Centurion for straight up Surfing.

Just need to know if this will work on an older boat.****** Read deeper in older threads & found it will not work😢
Your centurion not work for foiling ?

LKMSurfing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Centurion

Your centurion not work for foiling ?
lol, of course it works. I live on the SW coast of FL, I am always in the Gulf riding. Easier at times to take the Yamaha vs the Centurion, as I can launch that in my neighborhood ramp. Centurion is too big for the rules our neighborhood. So we take the yahama out a lot, so It is nice to be able to get a foil set in when i can!