• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

19's Water Drain Flow

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
On the 19's does the water flow from the ski locker via a tube through the fuel tank area and into the engine compartment, or is it free flowing? I appear to have a blockage, tried to run a fish through it over the weekend but was unsuccessful, have some water that just won't drain..

My 2017 SX190 drains from the Anchor Locker in the Ski Locker which does not drain into the Gas Locker but does drain into the bottom of the boat and when angled upwards or in forward motion flows the water to the lowest point where the two drain plugs are located. The Gas Locker has the same screw in drain plug as the Ski Locker and empties into the bottom of the boat.

Through testing when I first got the boat I found a leak from the Ski Locker to the Gas Locker due to missing sealant between the two. Was an easy fix.

The hole in the Engine Locker where the Bilge pump is will allow water that is in the bottom of the boat to enter the Engine compartment if there is enough water volume in the bottom of the boat. I tested all of this out and did two video's covering it on YT.

My 2017 SX190 drains from the Anchor Locker in the Ski Locker which does not drain into the Gas Locker but does drain into the bottom of the boat and when angled upwards or in forward motion flows the water to the lowest point where the two drain plugs are located. The Gas Locker has the same screw in drain plug as the Ski Locker and empties into the bottom of the boat.

Through testing when I first got the boat I found a leak from the Ski Locker to the Gas Locker due to missing sealant between the two. Was an easy fix.

The hole in the Engine Locker where the Bilge pump is will allow water that is in the bottom of the boat to enter the Engine compartment if there is enough water volume in the bottom of the boat. I tested all of this out and did two video's covering it on YT.

Thanks, will check out the video.

Thanks, will check out the video.
Just watched your 4-part battery and switch addition earlier today. That and the rest of the audio upgrade need to be finished.

Last edited:
Just watched your 4 part battery and swit h addition earlier today. That and the rest of the audio upgrade I need to finish.
@HawaiiBreeze and the Hawaii Jetboat and drone adventures is Livin the life! Great videos

Back