• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

1st Night Recovery (Solo)

@96Pirate , I don't think you should feel ashamed but instead proud. recovering the boat at night is not easy and I feel like having a mini celebration every time I'm successful at it. Veve guides, boat buckles and lights make I easier but I don't think it will ever be easy at least not for me as I try not to boat at night if I can avoid it so I won't have the time on task to get better at it. By the way, the only time I feel truly relaxed about trailering is when I detach the trailer and boat from the tow vehicle at home.

@96Pirate , I don't think you should feel ashamed but instead proud. recovering the boat at night is not easy and I feel like having a mini celebration every time I'm successful at it. Veve guides, boat buckles and lights make I easier but I don't think it will ever be easy at least not for me as I try not to boat at night if I can avoid it so I won't have the time on task to get better at it. By the way, the only time I feel truly relaxed about trailering is when I detach the trailer and boat from the tow vehicle at home.
Thanks @Ronnie Maybe a poor choice of words on my part. I was proud. And I know there are much more seasoned boaters on this site than I. And being prepared is half the battle. And I wasn't prepared as I did not plan to recover it that late. But it all worked out and they do say...practice makes perfect!...so I guess I need to practice more...well, maybe not just yet.

D

Deck lights work with trailer running lights. I did it for road bling as well as seeing the trailer at night better (i curb it less). The fact it works for loading it at night is an added perk!
I can tell you from experience, in person with this light show on wheels.. Pictures do not do it justice. It pops hard at the ramp and on the road.. Like it!

Back