• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

1st time out.

Par190sx

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Took out my boat for the 1st yesterday and then again this morning. All my concerns seemed unfounded. Curtis(my salesman) suggested this boat to me while I was planning on buying a new bay liner. I am glad I took his advice. Even though it's just a 19 foot boat (sx190) to me it cut through waves better than the bay liner. It was just a great outing. Loading up stinks. I am sure that will get better w experience. Great boat!!!

Noko

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Loading on the trailer stinks? If that's the issue, I bough the VeeVee guides. They help a lot to guide the boat in and show you where the trailer is at. Be patient loading onto the trailer. You'll find the boat takes a little time to respond to steering at low speeds. I also bought a Ramp N Clamp which works pretty well. Glad you like the boat.

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Cobra jet steering and loading will be a breeze !!!!!! I struggled loading and the cjs were Well worth the $$!!

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat! We're you on 'toona or Lanier?

Par190sx

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Loading on the trailer stinks? If that's the issue, I bough the VeeVee guides. They help a lot to guide the boat in and show you where the trailer is at. Be patient loading onto the trailer. You'll find the boat takes a little time to respond to steering at low speeds. I also bought a Ramp N Clamp which works pretty well. Glad you like the boat.
Yeah loading on the trailer. Just slow reaction. I have the thrust vectors just haven't put them on yet. Wanted to c how she drove w out them

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm on Lannier

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah loading on the trailer. Just slow reaction. I have the thrust vectors just haven't put them on yet. Wanted to c how she drove w out them
Your whole life will change for the better once you install Will's great product. @JetBoatPilot ROCKS !
Clouds will be lifted towards the Heavens for you, the day you install the Thrust Vectors and take your new boat out on Toona.
Ya might even win the Ga Lottery that day !
Welcome here. Glad you joined us. Ya bought a KILLER boat ... Park Marine did ya right !
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's a good plan. You'll better appreciate them after running without them for a week or two.