• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Stereo 2 sets (4) Wetsounds REV 10 tower speakers.**custom painted**

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Boat is gone, but I kept most of my stereo equipment. These will not match my next boat so letting them go. I REALLY hope to sell them to someone semi local so I don't have to ship. They are in great shape and are in 100% working order. They already have the LED rings and swivel clamps. Custom painted Dodge/Chrysler red (paint code is PR4) Also have the neoprene covers but they are rather faded and worn. Asking $750 per pair or $1400 for all four. Like I said .....really don't want to ship but if I have to, it will be on your dime.IMG_20190727_134631.jpg

1goodcop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm in Charlotte? I may be interested in these, as it would be easy to repaint these black. The collars you have, do you have the inserts that would fit my factory 17' 212 LS tower

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
If you are referring to the clamps, there are no additional collars. I'm pretty sure they fit a variety of sizes. Probably have to research it a bit but pretty certain they'll fit.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I believe these clamps will handle towers from
1 7/8" up to 3".

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yes they are. Would like to avoid shipping at this time.... Hoping to sell them somewhat locally

My Way Yamaha

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I am definitely in the market for some speakers. the price sounds right but I would like to know how old they are? Wetsounds only warranties their speakers for 2 yrs only. I have JL audio's but I am interested in adding an additional 2 10' rev's

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I believe I got them at the beginning of the 2016 season..... Definitely not under warranty.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
These are still for sale. Now willing to ship on your dime as long as you are patient with me boxing up and getting them out to you!

JJack6969

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Other
Are they still for sale?

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral