• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2000 LS 2000 Yamaha mechanic owned $8500

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2000 LS 2000. Owned by Yamaha Certified Mechanic who has worked at Bayside Jet Drive (Yamaha Dealer) in Berlin, MD for years. This guy is an expert, and re-built an engine on my LS years ago, after the POS SBT garbage engine failed. He is selling this because it is too small for him, and the dealer where he works just obtained an 05 SX230 in trade (POS) which he intends to refurbish and use as his main boat.

DJ has owned this boat for 3 years, and took this in as a project. Both engines were completely rebuilt in February 2016. The carbs were fine, so cleaned up. The following are all new on the boat: oil lines, thru hull bearings, intermediate shaft O rings and wear rings, dual batteries and battery switch, shift cables and steering cables, bilge pump and scupper, new gauges as well as fuel sending unit and speedo pickup, all LED navy lights and he added 3 more LED courtesy lights so a total of 4. He installed a new Bluetooth radio with 2 additional USB charging ports in the glove box, and he replaced the 2 factory speakers and added 4 more. The engine hatch cushion in the rear seat back has been reupholstered. A new rub rail insert was installed. Boat comes with a 6 month old factory Yamaha cover not used for winter storage but only during season. The trailer is the factory trailer galvanized which has all new LED lighting and new wheel bearings. Compression checked today (April 17, 2017) and is port 115/115/112 and starboard 115/115/115. The price is $8500.

PM me for additional details, as I am the go between because DJ is swamped at the dealership as you might imagine this time of the season. No dreamers please. This boat is priced to sell and you can rest assured it will run well for years to come. Others who have dealt with dealership (and perhaps DJ) will attest to the integrity of this dealership and their people.

This is a perfect starter boat for someone. Turn the key and go. And go you will. I miss my LS, but like DJ, needed more room.

Attachments