• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2000 sugar sand parts for sale

pmorita

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango Xtreme
Boat Length
I could use a gas cap for a 2004 Tango. Mine does not lock shut anymore.

jbradsmith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
1. i am looking for the seats, does anyone know where to possibly get these seats
2. i am also looking for a manual
3. i am also looking for a stereo replacement

motsis

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

jbradsmith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length

Boatsnhoes

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
I
Hi All, thought i'd resurrect this thread as I am parting out a Sugar Sand Jetboat, Most of my parts are for the F120 engine and have the entire jetdrive and gear box as well. attached is a list of all i have and what I have found for approx prices online. If you need something though, make an offer and i'm sure we can work something out. I'm not a business, just a guy trying to clean out my shop.
If they are still available, can you post pictures of the impeller and stator you have for sale? Very interested!

Thanks

poorboy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Calais
Boat Length
Does anyone know how to remove front (bow)seat back? And side trim in the back

sam green

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hi do you have a fire extinguisher cover?
In Sydney Australia

imwaahoo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looking for the plastic windshield over the steering wheel, Stern light pole, and seat bottoms I will refurbish. just need measurements. This is all far a sugar sand Heat 2000. Thanks!