• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2002 Yamaha Lx2000 Need Gone ASAP

JG463

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Hey all!

I am selling my 2002 LX2000. The boat really is in great condition.

I am asking $7500 obo which I consider to be a great deal on a jet boat. If you or your friends are interested do not hesitate to get in contact with me. Like I said, I am very eager to sell it. I am willing to deliver as long as it is reasonable distance from Fond du lac, WI.

You can email me anytime at jon.garrett463@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Attachments

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Man she looks great! Good luck!

JG463

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Thanks man!

I feel like $7500 is a pretty good deal on it. What do you think?

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
I think so. I've been scowering boat trader and Craig's list like crazy. If the engines are good yeah it's a steal imho. Does it have a cover?

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man that is one clean LX! Sure miss our LS, an absolute awesomely fun boat...

Good luck with the sale, and whoever gets her is getting a really really well taken care of boat! :thumbsup:

Tony Virnoche

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Exciter
Boat Length
Did you ever sell this?