• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2003 Yamaha LX210 in FL

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Time to pass on the previous ride...

Selling my 2003 Yamaha LX210 jet boat. We wanted a small and easy "starter" boat to make sure it was really something we'd get use from and it needed to be pulled by a small SUV. The LX210 did the job perfectly, but now we've moved up to a bigger one so it needs a new home.
The LX210 has twin 2-stroke 3-cylinder motors, rated at 270 HP (total). Never had any engine troubles, have put a fair amount of work into making sure it was reliable, safe and comfortable.
Blacktip decking throughout entire boat, including rear and swim platform.
Anchor locker, floor locker, ski locker, underseat storage, twin upper hatch storage, engine hatch storage. Canopy, folding mirrors, seating for seven, Yamaha mooring cover.
Has new switches, horn and bilge pump.
Includes anchor, four X2O adult life jackets, basic required safety gear, ready to run.
Has black Keelguard to protect against beaching/running aground.
Wired for most Garmin Chartplotters - transducer, power, brackets included, GPS is not... it's a huge hassle getting that transducer out without cutting the harness, so it's yours if you want it.

Replaced original steel trailer with an aluminum MagicTrail Signature series by Magic Tilt - will not rust.
All tires, bearing, hubs, chains, lights, wiring, winch, strap, bunks, and trailer guides are in excellent condition and are about a year old.

Has been flushed and cleaned after every use, always stored covered. It's not "beautiful", as we're not the original owners. But, it's reliable, clean and safe. Will happily haul seven adults and can pull just about anything for watersports. Fuel and oil systems are original, but all lines are flexible and in good shape - premixing not required. Has been regularly serviced since we've owned it.

Located in Jacksonville, FL. $12000

treeskier

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Are those the original captions chairs that came with the LX? I was interested in adding bolster style seats to replace the OEMs. If they are after market I'm curious what brand and if they were a straight swap or did you have to change the pedestals.

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
They are the originals. They just look like bolsters, but they don't flip up, they're just for looks I guess. But, the pedestals are a fairly standard size I think. I know I measured at one time in the past and the local marine store had a couple of seats that fit the same size.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thats a sweet looking boat! Good luck with the sale. What are you looking to upgrade to?

treeskier

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
They are the originals. They just look like bolsters, but they don't flip up, they're just for looks I guess. But, the pedestals are a fairly standard size I think. I know I measured at one time in the past and the local marine store had a couple of seats that fit the same size.
Ok thanks. Great looking boat ... I'm in the position now do I do some pricy upgrades like upholstery repairs , new cover, stereo possibly a tower or move up to a larger Yamaha. The girlfriend really wants a boat with a proper windshield. Just for the record one of the main reasons we bought the ls2000 was she liked the sun deck to lay out on.

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The girlfriend really wants a boat with a proper windshield. Just for the record one of the main reasons we bought the ls2000 was she liked the sun deck to lay out on.
Most of the newer boats have a filler cushion for the front that turns it into a kind of mini sundeck. You might want to introduce her to one of those if it helps. ;)

...and... Bump! :)