• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2005 AR230 Painted Steel Trailer for Sale Washington State

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey everyone, I have purchased an aluminum trailer and need to get rid of my steel trailer. Had a buyer lined up but it took so long for the aluminum trailer to show up that the deal fell apart.

It is in really good condition, never been in salt water. I will sell it cheap - I just need it gone very soon as we are moving to Hawaii.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

GaryW

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
If you don’t mind me asking what kind of trailer did you buy to replace it I’m looking for a new trailer for my 2010 242 Limited