• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2005 AR230 Throttle adjustment

euro_e30

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
could not find anywhere how to adjust the throttles on the two motors to have them running at the same rpm? seems like one of my throttles when in line runs abour 1800 rpm higher than the other, any tips on where the adjustment for this is?

Thanks,

King

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This video may help you out a bit.

euro_e30

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@euro_e30 Have a look at this thread. I asked the same/similar question. Nobody really seemed to have info for how to adjust. I am going to check out what @svana did at the end of the thread and see if I can't dial things in a bit.

thanks for the info i will give this a shot as well, it also seems to me that my port side motor under WOT will only rev to 8,900rpm not sure if this is related to this issue or not.

Funtacular

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
thanks for the info i will give this a shot as well, it also seems to me that my port side motor under WOT will only rev to 8,900rpm not sure if this is related to this issue or not.
I have been wanting to open them up to see what I see. I know I have the throttle drop issue as well so maybe I can bang a few things out at the same time.

euro_e30

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been wanting to open them up to see what I see. I know I have the throttle drop issue as well so maybe I can bang a few things out at the same time.
ill try to take a peep tonight ill let you know of my findings